As one of Australasia's largest providers of Human Resource solutions, Chandler Macleod knows that an organisation's greatest asset is its people. With more than 20,000 employees working on client sites, we are one of the region's largest employers, so we know what it takes to recruit, train and select the best people.
We currently have opportunities for experienced Aluminum Welders through our valued client based in Shepparton.
This role is on a contracted casual basis, Monday - Friday, 7am-3pm.
- Must be able to perform repetitive movements.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 kgs.
- Must be able to perform duties sitting, kneeling and/or standing for long periods at a time.
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screening.
- Experience in TIG welding with Aluminium
- Certification in Fabrication highly recommended
- Strong commitment to safety
- Drivers licence and own reliable vehicle
- Have mechanical reasoning skills
- Flexibility to work day, afternoon and nights if required
If you would like to join a great team environment and work close to home please click the 'apply now' button.
Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.