- VPS3 Packaging Administration Officer
- 3 months fixed term contract
- Full-time position
With over 1,000 internal employees and 20,000 employees out working on client sites, the Chandler Macleod Group is one of the region's largest employers - so we know what it takes to recruit, select and retain the best people. In fact, everything we do relates to unleashing potential in people and companies; from providing today's career opportunities to planning, measuring and managing the workforces of tomorrow.
We are partnering with a body of state government to engage and support the implementation of a Packaging Administration Officer to deliver a high-level administrative support and coordination
Reporting to the Project Transition Coordinator, this Packaging Administration Officer role will focus on delivering a high-level of administrative support and coordination of a broad range of project activities.
The role actively delivers on a range of key project objectives by providing administration support, liaising with key stakeholders, generating a range of correspondence, briefings, reports and presentations, sourcing and collating statistics.
Offering a remote working solution, you will be working full-time within a fast-paced environment and no two days will be the same!
- Provide project administrative support across activities such as budgeting, planning and activity monitoring and reporting.
- Assist with financial requirements, including budgeting, obtaining quotations, purchase orders, reconciliations and processing invoices.
- Take ownership of project administration to ensure all items are progressed and finalised in a timely fashion, including managing and monitoring docusign, tracking documents and updating tracking spreadsheets.
- Oversee complex and critical enquiries by ensuring they are processed effectively and efficiently and issues requiring escalation are tracked and actioned.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders by providing advice, information and assistance to ensure excellent customer service and resolve queries.
- Under direction, ensure all completed inspection information is submitted appropriately in a timely manner, including escalation of matters as appropriate.
- Manage various inboxes for council acquittals, Cladding invoices, and various mailboxes.
- Issue correspondence to Owners Corporation mangers and other stakeholders, ensuring documentation and correspondence is appropriately managed and recorded.
- Send product samples to the labs for processing, monitor and follow up on outcomes.
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures or expenditures.
- Assist in building and maintaining high level stakeholder relationships and maintain organisational and industry knowledge.
- Participate effectively and positively as a team member, including problem solving, working as one, delivering, being innovative, agile and responsive.
- Work to high ethical standards, be decisive and flexible while maintaining impartiality, objectivity and professionalism and take a strong ethical stand to protect against conflicts of interest.
- Possess a can-do attitude and deliver high standards of performance and consistent professional behaviour over sustained periods of time.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Self-driven with the initiative to share relevant and related information and cooperate with others to achieve business outcomes.
- Strong organisational skills, with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure, prioritise, multi-task and deliver in a deadline driven environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy at all times.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate written correspondence and reports.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service, including proactively identifying customer requirements and providing effective management and resolution of enquiries.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, providing high level administration support to achieve outputs within a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, with the ability to identify issues, manage stakeholder relationships, draw conclusions and implement solutions.
- High-level computing skills, including experience with MS Office suite, Trim, Sims, Sales Force systems and databases design and enhancements.
To be successful for this role you MUST have full working rights to work in Australia.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you - please apply now!
How to apply:
Please click 'APPLY" to upload your details and resume to be considered for this role. You can also send in your resumes directly to email@example.com or call me on 03 86291103 for a confidential chat regarding
- Blackburn North
- AU$55 - AU$62.69 per hour
- Full Time
- New South Wales
- Full Time
- AU$40 - AU$45 per hour
- Melbourne CBD
- AU$71853 - AU$87245 per annum
- Full Time
- Full Time
- AU$36 - AU$37 per hour