As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Federal Government client is seeking to engage an APS6 Administration Officer on a contract until April 2022 with potential extension of 2 months.
Senior Support Officers provide assistance to the Branch to support the delivery of effective services and relationships that consistently meet government and business outcomes. Working under limited direction, they play a role in managing Branch work tasks, and develop and maintain productive working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders in respect to property matters. They support Directors and Assistant Directors to deliver on the business objectives of the Branch and its stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- contribute to the development of team objectives for short-term tasks and strategic planning for longer-term initiatives
- promote and support the implementation of property initiatives (i.e. re-location, consolidations, co-location and shared premises) to help drive and guide the delivery against the agency's Master Plan
- contribute and support the development and implementation of improvements and best practice in processes and procedures
- prepare draft reports, briefing papers, Ministerial correspondence, presentations and corporate documentation (i.e. project related, business and risk plans, communication products) for review by Executive Level staff
- assist and support ad-hoc activities and provide administrative support and secretariat duties for the work area
- support and coordinate the provision of building property services in accordance with Branch responsibilities
- support Executive Level staff with contract management, procurement and leasing functions
- develop and support stakeholder relationships, and represent the team or work area in relevant forums
- use of Microsoft Excel and/or SharePoint (desired)
Skills & Experience:
- work with independence, subject to limited direction against established priorities, practices and methodologies to deliver quality outcomes
- draft well-developed written communications
- develop and support complex relationships with internal and external stakeholders and communicate effectively with those stakeholders
- demonstrate strategic, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- plan, organise and prioritise work in the context of competing priorities
- work as a member of a team in a dynamic environment and contribute to managing change and uncertainty in the workplace.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". Alternatively, you can call Leanne Porter on 02 6268 9926 or email Leanne.email@example.com for further discussion.
- North Sydney
- Full Time
- Port Macquarie
- AU$800 - AU$900 per day + + super
- Full Time