As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Federal Government client is seeking to engage an APS6 Customer Experience Manager on a contract for 12 months with potential extension 2x6 Months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a small team, driving process and performance improvements
- Respond to enquiries, issues, complaints and prepare high quality and timely correspondence
- Manage complex customer relationships and escalated complex complaints
- Review and complete reporting - provide comprehensive analysis to determine underlying drivers of performance gaps and service improvements for clients through review of complaint information and customer satisfaction results
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders, via email, or through a client relationship management system
- Prepare and maintain process and guideline manuals for tasks assigned to the team, as required.
- Provide recommendations for process improvement to improve the customer experience.
- Draft ministerial and executive briefs.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong leadership experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work effectively, under limited direction
- Strong time management skills
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting "Apply for this job". Alternatively, you can call Leanne Porter on 02 6268 9926 or email Leanne.Porter@chandlermacleod.com for further discussion.