CREATE JOB ALERT
Careers at CMG
Commitment to Diversity
For strategic advantage
The right people
Your organisation & people
Your organisation & people
Your workforce through outsourcing
News, Views and Resources
Tips & Resources
Investors & Media
Get Search Tips
An exciting opportunity exists for an Operations Specialist in our client's Australia Production Unit. Based in their Perth Office, the Operations Specialist will interface with Operations personnel, Field Managers, Surface Engineering, Sub Surface HSE and Commercial personnel, ensuring implementation of Operations and Maintenance functional excellence requirements across all facilities as well as adherence to corporate standards, policies, and guidelines.
To fill this position, you will have;
• Playing an active part in delivery of a Zero Harm workplace and making exemplary HSE performance your first priority.
• Supporting the delivery of a cohesive integrated operational, surface and sub surface engineering work program on the facilities.
• Maintaining the Operations Management System current and reflective of Petroleum Policies and Industry Best Practice. You will work closely with the Operations, HSE and Engineering teams to define and maintain a common set of Operational procedures applicable across all operating facilities.
• Providing and coordinating operations and maintenance support for the field, subsea infrastructure and FPSO.
• Supporting the preparation and oversight of production and expenditure budgets and forecasts.
• Capturing and sharing operational lessons learned across the APU operating facilities.
• Supporting global Operations initiatives, ensuring consistency and standardisation across the APU.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
The right candidate will have a background in Oil & Gas Production or Engineering environments and be familiar with Safe Systems of Work, Operating Procedures & Practice, topsides, subsea and production engineering equipment and systems. The nature and breadth of this role provides an excellent grounding for more senior Onshore or Offshore operational and technical roles.
A tertiary qualification and a minimum of five years experience in a technical or operational role in an oil and gas operating company are required.
For a confidential discussion, please call Steve Johnston on 9228 5743 or apply now.
Stephen Johnston 08 9228 5743
Back to results
10 July 2012
Mining, Oil & Gas
Perth / All Perth
Interested in this job?
Save this job
Print this job
Want to see more jobs?
Create job alert
View all advertiser jobs
View advertiser profile
Share this Job
Email a friend
Share job on Facebook
Share job on Twitter
Share job on LinkedIn
Please enter your details below and you will be redirected to the application page
I would like to receive email alerts for new jobs matching my search criteria.
I Accept the Terms and Conditions
Security and Privacy