CREATE JOB ALERT
Careers at CMG
Commitment to Diversity
For strategic advantage
The right people
Your organisation & people
Your organisation & people
Your workforce through outsourcing
News, Views and Resources
Tips & Resources
Investors & Media
Get Search Tips
Our client has implemented an initial deployment of their management system. The project involved configuring an off the shelf web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) hosted by an external vendor (Salesforce.com) as a cloud based solution (via software as a service). Following on from this initial deployment the Department further expanded functionality to manage client engagement and deployed the system to all staff. Now they would like to implement new functionality and incorporate additional business.
So now they are looking for Saleforce Specialists to come on board to:
- Customisation of and development within Salesforce.com to deliver required functionality.
- Production of deployment documentation including training materials, assist in testing, delivery of training and handover of new functionality to the team responsible for ongoing system operation.
- Identification, analysis, cleaning, transform and migration of external data source in a timely manner that avoids the introduction of duplicates into the management system and meets all the validation rules. Associated decommissioning of legacy systems used to manage client engagement.
- Production of strategy and implementation documentation, including training materials if required.
- Assist in testing, delivery of training and handover of new functionality to the internal support team.
- Participate in project based activities as part of a multidisciplinary team, collaborating and communicating effectively with business and technical staff of all levels to achieve desired outcomes.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
1.Highly developed skills as a Salesforce data migration specialist
2.Extensive experience with strategies and tools to maintain data quality
3.Experience with enterprise change control processes for Salesforce, migrating data and making customisation changes within a sandbox, creating comprehensive test plans, and deploying to the production instance after end user acceptance testing
4.Demonstrated ability in customising the Force.com platform to deliver business outcomes outside of CRM (custom objects to deliver functionality not connected to leads, campaigns and opportunities), especially outcomes requiring workflow rules and approval processes
5.Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce.com CRM software is highly desirable
6.Experience with application development / implementation projects within State Government
7.Well developed presentation and written skills
This is a great opportunity to walk into a very dynamic and modern working environment within Melbourne CBD and also will be a great move to advance your career.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply using the links below.
Hanieh Akhlaghi 03 8629 1192
Back to results
27 June 2012
I.T. & T
Melbourne / All Melbourne
Interested in this job?
Save this job
Print this job
Want to see more jobs?
Create job alert
View all advertiser jobs
View advertiser profile
Share this Job
Email a friend
Share job on Facebook
Share job on Twitter
Share job on LinkedIn
Please enter your details below and you will be redirected to the application page
I would like to receive email alerts for new jobs matching my search criteria.
I Accept the Terms and Conditions
Security and Privacy