Listed 21 August 2012
Inbound Helpdesk Officer
This role is a unique Full time opportunity for a 1-3 month temporary contract (with potential of extension or permanency) providing customer service to internal stakeholders within the IT department.
As one of Australia’s industry leaders, this organization in the Gas and Energy sector is enjoying high levels of growth, which makes it an exciting time to step in to a team which supports professional development from within.
This is a Helpdesk opportunity where you will be providing technical assistance to internal stakeholders. This role will commence as soon as possible and is paying $26 per hour + superannuation.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
• Providing excellent customer service regarding technical IT enquires to internal stakeholders
• Completing follow up enquires for customers regarding their accounts, service or changing business needs;
• Proactively resolving any discrepancies or queries internal stakeholders may have;
• Collaborating across multiple business sectors to ensure consistently high levels of customer service are achieved
• Working with your team to exceed business targets and deliver organisational goals.
To be considered for this team which also leads and manages change, you will need to demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Great Communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to clearly identify and communicate issues, but also negotiating problem resolution;
• Actively seek process improvements and show initiative in taking such actions;
• Be computer savvy and an interest in IT
If you are ready to join this amazing organisation and become part of their outstanding customer service team, please apply today!