Listed 16 July 2012
Our client is Australia's most successful supplier of plumbing and bathroom products. Their vision is to be the best by continually improving the service they provide to their customers. Our client is now looking for a temporary facilities coordinator for an immediate start.
The Facilities Co-ordinator is responsible for co-ordination of all maintenance and facilities management related work requests generated by the Branch Network and Support Centres. This includes the coordination of related service contracts, day-to-day liaison and support on all property maintenance issues at an administration support level.
The key responsibilities of the Facilities Coordinator are to:
1. Retrieve & Action facilities maintenance requests and in an efficient, cost effective & timely manner
2. Review, Monitor & Follow Up approved maintenance works in a proactive manner
3. Provide a high level of customer service to all Departments & Branches in regards to property related matters.
4. Retrieve and Action panel replacement requests from showrooms in an efficient and timely manner.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Must have had approximately 2-3 years experience in a facilities role
• Administration experience and employment in the Building and Property Industry
Demonstrated skills, abilities and behaviours:
• High level of Initiative and be a self starter
• 2 + years experience in high level administration and reporting
• Able to deal with a wide variety of people
• Customer focused by being Initiative and having a positive approach to meet customer needs
• Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Multi-skilled and ability to prioritise work within tight deadlines
• High level of written and oral communication skills
• Embrace and practice Company Values
This role will be for approximately 4 months from the start date and will be reviewed regularly with the Client. You must be available for the full length of the assignment and possible extension if required.
You must be available for immediate interview and start, if the above sounds like you please apply now!
Catherine Rockett 03 8561 8874