Listed 11 July 2012
Utilise your 12D design skills within Urban Development Infrastructure Projects and gain expertise with one of Australia and Asia’s leading design solution consultancies.
This organisation is one of Australasia’s leading providers regarding the delivery of design solutions for infrastructure and engineering services. Their client base spans across the resources, civil and structural engineering, environment and water industries. Operating for over 50 years and employing 350 technical staff throughout Queensland and New South Wales, they are now looking for an experienced designer to join their Rockhampton based team.
Reporting to the senior designer, you will work within a professional and friendly team to participate in providing design solutions within the Urban Development Space. The successful candidate will have specific design experience regarding bulk earthworks, stormwater, sewers, pipes and roads and will preferably have a consultancy background.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong foundation of 12D experience
• Previous design experience on civil projects with a strong emphasis on urban infrastructure projects
• Demonstrated initiative and creativity to be able to anticipate and solve design issues
• The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with a team - strong communication skills
• The working environment in this firm is friendly, productive and they enjoy a strong staff retention rate.
• Annual Flu Vaccinations
• Employee assistance program and salary continuous insurance
• Network and Seminar exposure
With a number of additional urban development projects in the pipeline, you’ll be assured of a career that will test and strengthen your existing skills. Their senior managers are hands on and pride themselves on ensuring each staff member are mentored and developed individually within their dynamic and successful team.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now’, or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Katrina Lyons on 07 3003 7719
Katrina Lyons 07 3003 7719