Listed 11 July 2012
Pre Sales Solution Architect - Consult and Design
By joining this leading Managed Services Integrator as their next Presales Solution Architect you will be rewarded with an above market salary package including bonus, constant growth opportunities to keep you technical skills fresh with emerging solutions in Cloud & Next Gen, Unified Communications, Data and Managed Services Solution offering and the opportunity to engage directly with Australasia’s largest private businesses, public companies and government departments.
The successful candidate will join Australasia’s Market Leading Managed Solutions Provider who is focused on developing and investing in their already successful Brisbane team. With purpose built brand new offices opening next month in the Valley, you will be provided with all the tools and support necessary to achieve significant results in globally recognised clients. Backed by an established technically focused casual team you will enjoy a culture that encourages innovation and be rewarded consistently through recognition,remuneration, bonuses and career growth.
Requiring extensive experience in Solution design, Sales and Consultation, and a personality who enjoys constant challenges and extensive client enagement, you will work side by side with an established Presales team, lead by a manager with over 7 years with the company and who comes from an engineering background. The team has a reputation for in local and national markets in the design & delivery of highly complex solutions incorporating the latest in Unified Communications, Integration Technology, Cloud and Next Generation on-premise solutions, Managed services, Systems integration, and content management services.
Your creative & engaging consultative approach and extensive solution sales and design experience will stand out as your key strengths in your career to date.
It is essential you can provide working examples of the following:
• Demonstrated ability to present Solution Design proposals directly to clients, ideally with enterprise wide requirements
• Demonstrated PreSales exposure including value adding, and road mapping for future opportunities
• Demonstrated ability to consultant, influence and negotiate on proposed solutions against complex technical environments and challenges
• Significant experience in consultative and creative solution selling; experience in developing solutions that meet a customer’s requirements and experience in selling using NPV or ROI commercial models.
• Strong knowledge of Unified Communications particularly Cisco Call manager.
• Design and Road Mapping expertise in advanced Enterprise level Routing and Switching
Please contact Samantha Andracchio @ Chandler Macleod on 07 3003 7743, email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply to make a confidential application.