Listed 27 June 2012
Australian leading provider of 3 PL services in the FMCG and Chemical field. Already a market leader who is looking to capitalise and build its market position by improving on the current service offering to the client base. Efficient and timely service has been the key to current success in capturing more business.
This is a broadly focussed role with strategic responsibility for the provision of timely and safe delivery of DG’s. The key function is the compliance with HSE and DG safety in the compilation and scheduling of deliveries to the client requirements. Your other key requirement is the coordination of activities to match the client time slots. You will also be responsible for ensuring load compatibility.
• You must have extensive experience in the DG transport environment.
• A Dangerous goods licence is essential.
• A complete understanding of HSE requirements
• The ability to manage competing priorities.
• Excellent leadership and team management ability.
• Proven track record in meeting customer service goals.
• The ability to gain maximum utilisation of resources
For additional information please contact Robert O’Hara on 0404 964 044 or alternatively press apply.
Robert O'hara - 0404 964 044