Listed 27 April 2012
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Our client is a well-known organisation selling business consumable into schools, churches, healthcare centres, local business centres, banks and more..
They offer managed print solutions, workplace technology, furniture solutions and stationary both private label and international brands.
Currently experiencing growth, the Campaign Manager is now searching for another Business Development Executive to join his team in the new financial year.
This position requires a telesales guru to execute a large amount of outbound calls and emails for marketing communications through to other businesses in order to increase brand awareness and bring about new clients.
This is a dynamic environment whereby each day/week there will be full campaign briefings before calls are made. Using a Pronto CRM, all details will be kept up to date and logged into the system so that leads are followed up correctly and KPI's are more easily attained.
The successful candidate will be able to then expand the category ranges in the portfolio's and increase the margins on key categories.They will be able to multi-task, talking to customers whilst typing and be able to demonstrate great customer service via the phone.
Managing a portfolio of client accounts, this role with require someone with an analytical eye for key accounts to identify growth opportunities in order to bring about tangible benefits to the business.
• Excellent process implementation skills
• Understands professional verbal presentation requirements
• Excellent attention to detail
• Effective team player with ability to work with close supervision
• Initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
• Business Development Experience of 1 year +
• Experience working in an outbound call centre environment
• Confidence and Willingness to learn
• Fun, dynamic team environment
• Work closer to home near Chullora
• Permanent/Full-time position
• Work for a well-known brand
If this sounds of interest and you meet all of the requirements, then please apply below with a Microsoft Word version of your CV.