Listed 11 April 2012
Chandler Macleod has recently teamed with Coles Supermarkets to open and manage a number of Coles Mobile stores across Melbourne.
Coles Mobile stores are located within Coles Supermarkets, and provide a one stop shop for all mobile phone needs. Due to the success of Coles Mobile to date, we have an exciting 6 month fixed term contract available for an enthusiastic and driven Store Manager in the Bendigo store. As a Coles Mobile Store Manager, you will be responsible for managing the sales and profitability of the store through the effective leadership of Coles Mobile staff. You will manage both the sales and operational functions of the Coles Mobile service ensuring all operational procedures are followed and sales performance targets are achieved. You will encourage staff to achieve not only their personal sales goals but also promote the Coles ‘Ways of Working’.
• Actively drive the sales performance of the store to maximize profitability
• Lead the achievement of sales targets including mobile connections and accessory sales
• Developing, mentoring, training and motivating your team to engage Coles customers
• Inventory management
• Visual merchandising and store presentation
• Ad-hoc store administration and banking duties
• Previous leadership experience, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams of people
• A passion to win and enthusiasm for success
• Effective active selling skills and the ability to drive sales
• Verbal and written communication, influencing, planning and organizational skills
• Computer skills (Intermediate MS Office and Advanced use of internet packages)
• Flexibility to work on a 7 day roster (this includes weekends and late night trading)
Telecommunications experience is a bonus but full on-the-job product, sales and system training is provided. If you are keen to join a passionate team and contribute to the success of the fastest growing mobile phone retailer, then don't wait, apply now!
Jessica Giblett 03 8629 1204