Listed 30 March 2012
Global leader in providing security, storage and system management solutions to assist customers from small businesses to large global organisations. The software and services that are offered protect completely enabling confidence where information is used and stored.
An experienced data administrator is required to assist this busy sales and marketing team manage prospect data in their SalesForce database. This role is pivotal to the timely and accurate execution of marketing campaigns and for the sales team to generate leads.
The Key Responsibilities:
• Managing leads in SalesForce
• Upload leads and sales referrals daily
• Data integrity to ensure information is processed correctly and any errors are resolved
• Manage new data information
To be considered for this role the successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in data management
• Experience using SalesForce and Microsoft Excel
• Ability to read and write mandarin
• High attention to detail
• Ability to analyse information and generate reports as required
This position is to start immediately and you will be required to work on a temporary ongoing basis for a minimum of 6 months. If you meet the above criteria and are looking to expand your experience with a global leader, apply online now.
Stephanie Ynfante 9313 9605