Listed 29 February 2012
Experienced Process Workers
We are looking for experienced Process Workers to be trained as Chicken BONERS, you don't need any experience in boning, just a great attitude and work ethic. You will be working directly for Australia’s largest poultry producer, based at their super facility in Murarrie.
If successful, you will commence as an ongoing casual (averaging 38 hours per week), and after the successful completion of the 500 hours casual trial, the opportunity exists to become a permanent employee.
Due to the ongoing nature of the positions, only candidates with Australian Residency or Citizenship need apply.
We are looking for candidates who have
• Strong safety focus and high quality standards
• Looking for a stable, long term opportunity
• Good attention to detail and ability to work to HACCP standards
• Good time management, be punctual and hard working
• The ability to work well in a team
• Reliable transport
• Good attention to detail and dependability
Duties will include – Extensive Training will be provided:
• Using knives to perform meat cutting and trimming.
• Inspect meat products for defects, bruises or blemishes and remove them along with any excess fat.
• Remove parts, such as skin, or bones from carcass.
Pay rates for Casual candidates (First 500 Hours) are Day $23.00 per hour, and afternoon $27.60 per hour. Female applicants are
encouraged to apply!!
To be successful for this position you don’t need to have boning experience, but a great attitude and outlook!!
To apply for this position please hit the APPLY NOW