Our client is a leading flight-line service provider to Australian and Overseas airlines. Our client has requirements for Licenced Engineers at all Australian Airports and is seeking expressions of interest from Local and Overseas LAME. The successful candidates will be offered full time employment with a competitive remuneration package. To be considered candidates will be;
- Preferably an Australian Permanent Resident who holds a CASA Part 66 Licence CAT B1 Full or CAT B2 Full with unrestricted type ratings on either B777, A330, A320, B737NG OR
- Overseas applicants who have applied for Independent Skilled Migration and who hold
- an EASA Part 66, Transport Canada, HKCAR , DCA (Malaysia), CAAS Part 66 licence CAT B1 Full or CAT B2 Full
- Unrestricted type ratings on either B777, A330, A320, B737NG
AND who hold current relevant full release to service approvals within a Part 145 MRO for a minimum of 6 months.
- Holder of an ICAO Type II Licence equivalent CAT B1 or B2 with unrestricted type ratings on a combination of B777, A330, A320 or B737NG and/or Company Approvals for full release to service within category
Interested parties who hold the required qualifications and who have not yet applied for Independent Skills Migration to Australia are also encouraged to apply as some employer sponsorship may be available.
If you are a motivated self starter with the skills and experience we are seeking and wish to have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and successful environment with great career opportunities then we would be interested to hear from you.