Chandler Macleod Managed Training Services is an award winning service that provides businesses with an end-to-end Learning and Development solution. We take care of the Training Administration and Training Vendor Management functions for large corporate and government organisations, freeing their internal L&D team from performing repetitive administrative duties, and instead allowing them to focus on other more strategic HR activities.
Through our state of the art systems we offer fully electronic B2B training procurement, superior reporting, structured processes and experienced, efficient and capable customer service teams, equipping us to deliver accountable training services to businesses in an efficient and cost effective manner. Our supplier panel includes the very best training organisations, which is regularly reviewed to ensure a wide range of premier training solutions are available to our clients.
Chandler Macleod's Managed Training Services’ capability is underpinned by a technology platform that is tailored to our clients' requirements. It is a solution that fully integrates reporting, vendor management, KPI compliance, invoicing, spend tracking and course administration and can fit with your current systems.
The efficiencies and cost reductions that we have delivered to our clients through our Managed Training Services have been achieved with minimum capital outlay, robust business processes and “easy-to-use” learning management technology.
We process more than 170,000 training transactions and 15,000 student enrolments every year, bringing a culture of high performance, effectiveness and accountability to the table.
Our Managed Training solution delivers:
Customer Service Centre
- Training Administration and Vendor Management Help Desk (on site / off site)
- Resources and Expertise
- Business Processing Service Centre (BPSC)
- Maintenance of the client’s catalogue of approved courses managed, maintained and accessible online
- Establish, maintain, manage and refresh preferred vendor panel
- Monitor pricing to ensure market parity and alignment with SLA’s
- Contractual, regulatory compliance, risk, and quality management
Learning Management Technology Enablers
- Interfaces to Client Systems
- Employee self service “one stop” L&D portal
- Learner course evaluations online
- Reporting dashboards
- B2P/ P2PeProcurement
Recognition of Service Excellence.
Since launching our Managed Training Service offering (formerly as Ross Managed Services), we have enjoyed several prestigious awards.
- IAG Winner of Overall Supplier of the Year – 2007
- IAG Winner in Category: Value – 2007 & 2006
- IAG Finalist in the “Values” - 2005
- Telstra Finalist “Whole of Life Cost Reduction” – 2002
Want to learn more about our other Managed Services options?