At Chandler Macleod, we believe that Psychometric Assessments are an integral part of the recruitment and development process and success.
Psychometric Assessments provide employers with an objective view of who their employees/candidates are, how they are likely to perform, what drives them and how they will fit within a particular team and their organisation’s culture.
Chandler Macleod offers a range of bespoke Psychometric Assessment solutions to suit every role and organisation. Our Assessments are split into three broad streams:
Our assessments help to achieve BestFit™ employees/candidates for the organisation which can result in better employee retention rates, help mitigate any risks associated with hiring and improve productivity.
What psychometric assessments do we use?
Chandler Macleod is vendor neutral. Using a combination of our own proprietary assessment tools (such as the Humm Wadsworth Temperament Scale), as well as psychometric tests developed by global assessment providers. As such, our Registered Psychologists design the most appropriate assessment solution based on the role and organisation.
Typically, assessments fall into the following categories:
- Personality types and individual motivators: Will the person ‘fit’? Providing an overview of preferences, ‘type’ and potential derailers / red flags.
- Abstract reasoning: How quickly and accurately will the individual take on and reason with new information?
- Numerical reasoning: Ability to draw accurate conclusions from mathematical. statistical and/or financial data.
- Verbal reasoning: Ability to draw accurate conclusions from written information.
- Critical thinking, decision making and judgement: Ability to draw conclusions which achieve the best outcomes.
- Emotional intelligence: Ability to recognise, understand, manage and use emotion based information.
- Vocational preferences: Important data for career coaching discussions.
- Spatial reasoning: Ability to mentally manipulate 3D objects/drawings to solve problems.
- Mechanical reasoning: Ability to solve problems through mechanical principles.
Why use Chandler Macleod for testing?
Chandler Macleod is the largest private employer of Organisational Psychologists in Australia with over 50 years experience in the Australian Market. We are one of the few testing providers that are vendor neutral, meaning we select the tools which are best for the client – we do not actively promote our own tests. In addition, as we test approximately 100,000 participants per year, we are able to pass on our bulk savings to our clients.
What are the reporting options?
We provide our clients with a full range of options, from brief results overviews, automated reports through to detailed psychological profiles.