Performance Management if performed effectively can singularly be the most critical people system in achieving strategic ambitions.
Done well, it:
- Provides clarity around role and accountability
- Provides opportunity for healthy performance and development discussion
- Re-focuses and launches effort in line with strategy
- Allows issues to be brought forth for proactive action
- Serves as a powerful avenue for individual communication
- Provides critical data for informed business decisions around strategy and readiness to deliver
In many organisations however, both employees and leaders experience performance management as a frustrating ‘form filling’ exercise. Chandler Macleod have both the experience and tools to support organisations in realising the potential of this important process.
For further information, or to arrange a discussion with a Chandler Macleod Consultant, please contact us.