Being Amcor sets out for all of us who we are as a company. It describes the things we value and the things we really need to be good at in order to succeed.
In doing so, we address some questions:
- What sort of company are we, and what do we believe in?
- How do we, as Amcor team members, behave?
- When we have decisions to make, what is it that guides us?
- How do we deliver a powerful performance?
The answer starts with our Core Values, which are the foundation of who we are and how we behave. The values enable us to build upon our five pillars for success, our business competencies we call The Amcor Way. This is about how we run our business, the strengths we have developed which we intend to build upon. Together, they support our greater purpose and reason for being, our Belief Statement.
Amazing Opportunities for Permanent Production Operators
- Production Operators for a world class, state of the art Amcor Paper Mill
- One of the most sophisticated and efficient paper mills of its size in the world
- A unique and exciting opportunity with great $$$
This exciting $500 million investment will bring ground-breaking technology to Australia, cementing Amcor Australasia’s position at the forefront of the market, and as a leader in Australian manufacturing.
The Mill will be one of the most sophisticated and efficient paper mills of its size in the world, using 100% recycled waste paper to produce 400,000 tonnes of packaging paper per year. The opening of the Botany Paper Mill offers a unique and exciting opportunity for Production Operators to be a part of something extraordinary.
We are looking for talented people to join our team and be a part of this exciting time in the manufacturing industry, and in Amcor’s history. Together with experience in the manufacturing industry and /or a technical/ trade qualification, successful applicants will also possess the following attributes:
- Safety focus
- Customer First attitude
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Good communication skills
- Be a self-starting team player, willing to learn and develop with our organisation
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to candidates of a high calibre. Team members will also participate in an extensive training program. The Mill will operate on a rotating 12 hour Shift Roster, 7 days a week.
Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
For further information or confidential discussion please call David Bowman on (02) 9503 8500, or simply apply online immediately.
Do you know someone that might be interested in this opportunity?