Available in WA (Available on demand in NSW, VIC, QLD)
“We cannot choose our external circumstances, but we can always choose how we respond to them.” Epictetus Quotes from The Enchiridion
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to effectively understand and utilise emotions in ourselves and others, in order to be more effective in achieving goals in our personal and professional lives. It is just one part of the whole of how you behave, respond and perform. Emotional Intelligence can also be a skill that can be further developed to complement effective management.
The EQ course is suitable for any individual who is responsible for or required to supervise or manage others. In particular:
- All levels of general, operations, administration and sales management.
- Project managers and team leaders.
- Sales & marketing executives.
- Human Resource professionals.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Inter-personal Effectiveness
- Productivity & Performance at work
- Participating in the course will assist you to:
- Create a positive workplace environment
- Help your co-workers deal with problems
- Resolve interpersonal workplace issues
- Enhance staff motivation and morale
- Participants will be provided with background information and an understanding of what Emotional Intelligence is.
- Opportunity to complete a MSCEIT, which is an empirically validated assessment that measures an individual’s ability to understand and manage emotions and receive a feedback session with fully accredited and registered psychologists.
- A multi-model format to introduce you to the framework that underpins the MSCEIT.
- Participants will be equipped with the skills to better utilise emotions to effectively build and manage relationships.
- Exercises and case studies
- Professional videos
- Courses can be tailored to suit the needs of an organisation, with practical, relevant examples
The fee for this one day program including individual report and face to face feedback from a Chandler Macleod Psychologist, lunch, morning and afternoon tea is:
$495 + GST per person. Group discounts are available upon request.
Tailored In-Company courses for up to 12 participants are also available.