Recruitment and Workforce Management Solutions
It’s said that a company’s greatest asset is its people. This is often true, but if they’re not the right people, the real potential of the business is not unleashed.
Our Staffing Services team has over 50 years experience in partnering with clients to plan for strategic advantage, source the right talent, assess their organisation and their people, develop their workforce and manage their workforce.
Our expertise covers a range of industry sectors and specialist roles:
Why engage Chandler Macleod for your Recruitment requirements?
When partnering with our clients, our ambition is simple; to source and select the best candidates for a single role, an entire team or your total workforce.
There are three key things that make Chandler Macleod different to other providers in the market:
- We test each and every candidate using our BestFit methodology, providing clients with a deep understanding of how the candidate may fit within the organisation and in a specific role.
- Each of our recruitment consultants are specialists from industries and disciplines specific to our clients sectors. Rather than taking a generalist approach, this specialisation allows us to find the best candidate for clients’ immediate and long term needs.
- All our consultants are thoroughly trained in the BestFit approach; ensuring clients get the most appropriate candidates each and every time we are engaged.
In sourcing the best candidates, we draw upon a wide variety of sources, as well as providing our candidates with opportunities for self-development and coaching in order to help them develop their own career and value to a potential employer.
Why engage Chandler Macleod for your Workforce Management requirements?
Chandler Macleod’s approach is an evolution in the way complex workforces are sourced and managed, bringing about enhanced cost efficiency and productivity, and mitigating many of the risks inherent in traditional human resources models.
Our Staffing Services offering comprises a multi-disciplinary approach to people sourcing and management, incorporating functions which cover:
- Workforce Recruitment and Engagement
- Industrial Relations
- Workforce Planning, Rostering and Training
- Underpinned by Technological Platforms
The model leverages improved organisational alignment to bring about talent retention, development and mobility to drive the strategic alignment of culture to the organisation’s strategy, and provide superior return on workforce investment.
Only pay for what you need.
At Chandler Macleod, we understand that there are parts of the hiring process that you can handle, and there are those where you could use a hand.
With traditional recruitment methods you pay for an entire service from the job listing through to hiring the candidate. While there are many benefits associated with this type of outsourced hiring, we understand that you don’t always need an entire service and sometimes resources don’t allow for the financial outlay involved. Maybe you just need help writing an effective job advert, or someone to manage the applications that come in? That is where we come in.
To learn more about our Unbundled Recruitment Services within the white collar space, CLICK HERE
To learn more about our Unbundled Recruitment Services within the blue collar space, CLICK HERE